Re: [John Muir Trail] Shopping in San Francisco! Outdoor stuff!

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 27, 2013
      You can but Gopro at REI, pretty sure.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 27, 2013, at 8:11 AM, "fernando_amorim08" <fernando.amorim08@...> wrote:

      Thx for all the answers!

      You guys dont have idea how outdoor stuff are expensive here.
      Its at least 60% more expensive than in USA.
      The national brands are also expensive and they dont have the quality of the imported.

      Well, so i will be foced in the REI. It's good because it's really close from where i will stay.

      And about electronics? Where i can find a good stores?

      Thx again!
      Cya!

    • fernando_amorim08
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 27, 2013
        I know, but will be good have a second choice in case they got out of stock.