Re: [John Muir Trail] Shopping in San Francisco! Outdoor stuff!

  • ligiamaria11
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 27, 2013
      YES. Next year!
      I have a lot to learn before then.
      I am from sao paulo too. Been living here - California -  for 15 years. Proud US citizen!
      Keep posting about your plans... Let me know if you need any help in Portuguese...

      Cheers!

      Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

      fernando_amorim08 <fernando.amorim08@...> wrote:

      I'm from Brazil too! haha São Paulo! :D

      Are you planing do the JMT?

      @John! Thx.. i will take a look!

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Ligia Grossman <ligiamaria11@...> wrote:

      > Fernando,
      >
      > Are you from South America? I am from Brasil...

    • fernando_amorim08
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 27, 2013
        Nice!! hehe
        I'm gonna arrive in SF july 30 and i will start the JMT august 6. Hope to finish in 20 days.
        After two years trying i'm finally having the chance to do it!

        Definitely i will! haha
        Thx!

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, ligiamaria11 <ligiamaria11@...> wrote:

        > YES. Next year!
        > I have a lot to learn before then.
        > I am from sao paulo too. Been living here - California -  for 15 years. Proud US citizen!
        > Keep posting about your plans... Let me know if you need any help in Portuguese...
        >
        > Cheers!
        >

        > Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touchfernando_amorim08 <fernando.amorim08@...> wrote:I'm from Brazil too! haha São Paulo! :D
        >
        > Are you planing do the JMT?
        >
        > @John! Thx.. i will take a look!
        >
        > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Ligia Grossman <ligiamaria11@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Fernando,
        > >
        > > Are you from South America? I am from Brasil...

      • robert shattuck

          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 27, 2013
            I know, but will be good have a second choice in case they got out of stock.