Re: [John Muir Trail] Resupply Question

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 25, 2013
      You can ship either box or bucket, but my suggestion would box as the TM post office is lacking in space and buckets aren't the best.

      You could get by shipping with just two weeks, but why???? Get it all together  and get it out the door.

      Bob

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 25, 2013, at 10:52 AM, "passanis80" <sean.passanisi@...> wrote:

      Thanks for all of the feedback.

      Given that I'm shipping to the TM post office, may I assume that I don't need to use the same bucket recommended for MTR?

      And for shipping dates, can I get by with something less than 3 weeks for MTR? How about TM?

      Thanks again.