Tuesday's Blog Post, on Wednesday!

  • Ray Rippel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
      Good evening,

      It's been a crazy week and I am late with announcing my weekly John Muir Trail blog post (although it did go up on time, yesterday). This week I list ten past articles that I've been told were particularly helpful. If you are about to blast off (30 days until I step off from Happy Isles) I recommend you take a look at the list; you might find something interesting.

      It covers everything from altitude sickness to zero days. Check it out at http://jmtbook.com/ten-blog-posts-to-read-before-you-begin/.

      Good hiking, Ray

      Ray Rippel
      Author, Planning Your Thru-Hike of the John Muir Trail