Muir Trail Ranch cabin available on July 29 and 30th

  • sansingh11
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013
      Due to a change in plans, we are cancelling our reservation for a cabin at Muir Trail Ranch. The cabin is now available for July 29th and 30th.

      Muir Trail Ranch is a high sierra wilderness ranch that provides a real bed for sleeping, delicious meals and the luxury of enclosed hot spring pools.

      Muir Trail Ranch would be an oasis for anyone on the JMT.

      If interested, either contact me at sansingh1@... or Hilary at Muir Trail Ranch at howdy@....

      Regards,

      Sandeep