Looking for Hiking Partner for Llama-Supported JMT hike starting Sept 1

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      Posting for a friend...

      I'm a female hiker with two pack llamas who will be hiking the John Muir Trail from North to south September 1st or so. I'm wondering if there is another preferably female hiker with pack llamas who would like to join me. I intend on hiking around 10 miles per day and completing the trail in three weeks. Contact Lia at: "lia at leadpipeposters dot com"

      Thanks!

      Christina