Granite Park camping

  • Marna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      Hi All,
      My buddy and I are starting our JMT trip at Pine Creek TH this year (SOBO) in late August. I wanted to see Honeymoon Lake one more time, so I picked this entry. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to camp in Granite Park? I'm anticipating there will be several places along the trail (right of the lakes), but would appreciate any info on stellar spots. I don't know if we'll have any gas in our tanks to head up to the bigger lake at 11,000, but would like to know if it shouldn't be missed.
      Thanks!
      Marnie