Offer ride from Fresno airport to Florence Lake, Aug 18, 2013

  • iysafg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      I just booked the hiker shuttle (run by Vermilion Valley Resort) from Fresno airport to Florence Lake on Sunday, August 18th at 9:00 am. Now, I am looking for others to share the shuttle to save costs for all. So far, we are two passangers.
      We will be making a stop at the Prather Ranger Station. Please contact me, if you want to share the shuttle.

      Jan