This Week's Blog Post

  • Ray Rippel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013

      Good day,

      This week's John Muir Trail blog post is about the perils associated with water along the John muir Trail.

      Check it out at: http://jmtbook.com/the-perils-of-water-on-the-john-muir-trail/.

      It's a bit "tongue-in-cheek", but I think their are some serious issues discussed.

      Good hiking, Ray

      Ray Rippel

      Author, Planning Your Thru-Hike of the John Muir Trail

      http://jmtbook.com/

      Follow me at: www.twitter.com/JMTBook

    • Ray Rippel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
        Good day,

        This week's blog post describes a few things I plan to do differently this year during my JMT hike.

        Check it out at: http://jmtbook.com/?p=877