Is the TM east side park entry station open around 1a ?

  • krishna9012
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      I will be trying for a walkin on Aug 6th to start my hike on 7th. I will be driving from Mammoth Lakes to the valley starting around 1a on 6th. Wondering whether the entry station is open at that time of the night.
    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
        Gate is open, station closed.

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
          John:
          Thanks! I have my senior pass so need not pay even if the station is open. Just need to reach the valley early in the morning.
          Krishna