Re: first aid kit

  • ravi_jmt2013
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 15, 2013
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Inga Aksamit <Iaksamit@...> wrote:

      > Vidoden (2-4 tablets) in case of broken bones or other painful accidents
      > Cipro broad-spectrum antibiotic

      I was thinking about something along those lines as well ... I'll have to see if my doctor is willing to preemptively prescribe. Thanks.
    • kennethjessett@sbcglobal.net
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 27 8:46 AM
        The ESSENTIAL item is 'second skin' or any other antiseptic liquid bandage product (Walgreens carries them) to cover scrapes, cuts, blisters, burns, etc.

        Also, let me plug for injinji socks to prevent blisters forming in the first place.

        Ken.