20 pounds of jerky.

  • Jim White
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 14, 2013
      Added up our meat... Salmon jerky, beef jerky, beef sticks, bacon jerky, dried buffalo (Tanka), dried ground beef, dried ground pork sausage...

      Approx 20 pounds and $400+ for four of us on a 25 day hike plan.

      If that isn't enough protein, hopefully the 5 dozen dehydrated eggs will help.

      100 person x days of food is a daunting planning task.

      Jim
    • Jim White