Re: Thru hike permits

  • tommyapppleseed
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2013
      I believe I may have been unclear about my situation. We are looking to leave from happy isle with a permit that will get us all the way to Whitney. When I looked at the trailhead map it said the one we'd be looking for was called happy isles through sunset hsc/lake Merced. Thank you both for the quick and informative responses.