Dried fruit online - any recommendations?

  • straw_marmot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      I always load up on my favorite dried apples & cherries from the Fresh & Easy supermarkets when I'm in Cali, but I've never found a store so good where I live (Long Island, NY). I've found that apples in particular are highly variable in tastiness. Can anyone recommend an online store?

      Many thanks
      Ralph
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
        VitalChoice.com has a great organic Trail Mix with dried fruits and nuts in it.  Also straight organic dried fruit.  If you want organic.

        Much more food there too, that is organic

        PackitGourmet.com has dried fruit too, a little expensive as they focus more on freeze-dried fruit.

        Much more food there too, all for backpacking
        _