New Album Added

  • tang_728
    Message 1 of 473 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hi, everyone--I've been a member for a while, and
      have been surprised at the lack of participation such
      as adding pictures, and discussions of the JMT. I
      started a new album in the Photos section of this site to
      post some of my pics. I hiked it this summer (2000)
      and will try to put the photos in chronological order
      starting at Yosemite to Mt. Whitney. More will continue to
      be added until I have a sampling of the length of
      the trail. I hope you enjoy them, and that a seed has
      been planted for more pics and discussions to come
      from other members. Taking life and the trails one
      step at a time... Tang :)
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002