Re: Clothing Question

  • stoltan15
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 2013
      I very much appreciate all of the clothing advice. I am ditching a short sleeve and adding the long sleeve. I gotta fess up on the 28lb pack weight tho....I hike with a buddy who is half my age, 6' 4", and built like a tank...I usually shame him into carrying the tent... however.... he does drink water like a thirsty camel so I usually end up having to share my water with him so it kinda evens out :)
    • straw_marmot
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2013
        I used to travel with a guy who's 6'7". I tried to convince him that if we were stranded like in the movie "Alive", it made more sense for me to eat him than for him to eat me, since clearly I could survive much longer on his giant bulk. Despite my flawless reasoning, he remained skeptical.

        Ralph