Re: [John Muir Trail] Early June Start

  • Patt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2009
      Joshua;

         In reference to your possible early start date: Take a look at the muir trail ranch resupply page. At this time they are indicating that it may be possible to pick up a resupply as early as Wed. June 17th.This is dependent on the opening of the Kaiser Pass Rd. VVR is likely to be available earlier as their accessibility is somewhat different from MTR......
          Hope this helps....Good Hiking

                                                     Patt