[John Muir Trail] Re: first aid kit

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 3, 2013
      Ibuprofen for inflammation, Tylenol, ( acetameniphine ), for pain relief. They can be taken together at the appropriate dosing for each on.

    • kennethjessett@sbcglobal.net
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 27, 2013
        The ESSENTIAL item is 'second skin' or any other antiseptic liquid bandage product (Walgreens carries them) to cover scrapes, cuts, blisters, burns, etc.

        Also, let me plug for injinji socks to prevent blisters forming in the first place.

        Ken.