stove survey

  • Ralph Alcorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      I just took the stove survey, and didn't see a category for my stove which is a Gigapower canister stove. Tri-fuel I assumed means the MSR type international stove which burns white gas, kerosene or auto gas, so I checked the Other category.

      --
      Ralph Alcorn
      backpack45.comtimecheck00.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
          Yes, I thought tri-fuel was referring to MSR. I think I replied that I used tri-fuel w/out permanent windscreen and fire-proof floor.

          Peggy