Kearsarge Pass Resupply? ~Aug 5th

  • Joshua Boelter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      I'm taking off on a NOBO thru hike on Aug 1st and taking a slow start to give me time to acclimate, and a 1-pass-per-day approach to enjoy the southern stretch.  However, this has me packing in 10 days of food right from the start -- and i'm starting to rethink that.

      Anyone have a resupply planned around the 5th in the Kearsarge area?  Or really anything +/- a day on the trail.  I'm still flexible since I'm taking a walk-up permit out of Cottonwood Lakes.

      Thanks,
      -Josh