Re: [John Muir Trail] shipping Garcia can home from Lone Pine at end of JMT

  • Jim W
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
      Gardener's True Value Hardware will ship UPS.

      Or donate it to the USFS for their rental program.

      On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 6:01 AM, whcobbs <walter.cobbs@...> wrote:

      Is there a convenient way to ship a bear cannister from Lone Pine which is not restricted to postal hours? As best I can tell, FedEx doesn't serve Lone Pine. I doubt that the cannister will pass the aperture of a USPS drop box.

      Walt