First hike out west. JMT!!!

  • slider_at98
    Message 1 of 473 , Aug 30, 2000
      What an AWESOME Trail! This was my first time
      hiking out west.It was an incredible experience. I loved
      hiking the Appalachian Trail and the Long Trail back
      east.However I must say the Muir Trail had to be the most
      scenic 200 miles I have had the pleasure of hiking. I
      can't wait to do it again when I hike the PCT next!!
      This time I think i'll take my fishing pole for a bit.
      I wish everyone out there on the trail or planning
      on being out there the best!! SLIDER
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24 8:48 AM