shipping Garcia can home from Lone Pine at end of JMT

  • whcobbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      Is there a convenient way to ship a bear cannister from Lone Pine which is not restricted to postal hours? As best I can tell, FedEx doesn't serve Lone Pine. I doubt that the cannister will pass the aperture of a USPS drop box.

      Walt
    • Jim W
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
        Gardener's True Value Hardware will ship UPS.

        Or donate it to the USFS for their rental program.