Re: [John Muir Trail] Fire restrictions and permits required for stoves on the JMT [2 Attachments]

  • Joseph Lindhardt
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 29, 2013
      Roleigh,

      I'm curious as to how that pack handles with the bear can suspended under the pack?  That's a lot of weight riding low...

      Joe L. <-- adding surname initial to reduce confusion since there are other Joe's on the forum.

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 1, 2013
        Just saw the fire restrictions; Gotta admit, I'm a little bummed. I know many frown on campfires, even in appropriate areas, but I love sitting around the fire at night and was hoping for this a few nights. Guess not! Oh well!