OutdoorGearLab's dream backpacking gear list

  • Brian Kimball
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
      I'm not sure I like "dream lists", because they reinforce materialistic gear thoughts, but this could be handy to the group nonetheless.

      http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/a/11136/Dream-Backpacking-Gear-List
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
        Wow, an awful lot of winning choices go to ultralight backpacking cottage gear companies like Zpacks, Mountain Laurel Designs, Hyperlite, Trail Designs, Gossamer Gear, Feathered Friends (although not cottage size, but limited to one city, Seattle),  Katabatic Gear.  Zpacks comes out the top most of the time.  good for Zpacks!

        _

        On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Brian Kimball <kimballistic@...> wrote:

        I'm not sure I like "dream lists", because they reinforce materialistic gear thoughts, but this could be handy to the group nonetheless.

        http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/a/11136/Dream-Backpacking-Gear-List

      • rand
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
          Yep.....were very happy to be included in the list!

          Rand :-)
          (the Trail Designs guy)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
            I'm trying to find out if the new fire restrictions rule out alcohol stoves. Did you see them?

            Sent from my iPhone
            See my Google Profile for interesting research links:
            http://tinyurl.com/3vnolh8