Rideshare weekend of July 5-7

  • beccatrunker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Hi JMT-ers --

      My hiking partner and I have a HI permit for July 8. We're coming from San Francisco. Is anyone driving who'd be interested in a rideshare? We'd contribute plenty of gas money, snacks, and cheerfulness.

      We're in our mid-20s, seasoned hikers but new to the JMT. Please let me know if you might have some spots, otherwise we'll be happily taking the train/bus.

      Thanks! See you all on the trail!

      Becca