Re: [John Muir Trail] North Lake to South Lake Loop July 4-7

  • dave billingsley
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 26, 2013
      Just home from the trail and, yes, the Muir and Bishop passes were 97% clear of snow.

      dave j. billingsley
      949-903-5998
    • ravi_jmt2013
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
        Here is an interesting thread on the TSA and canisters. The consensus seems to be to check the canister:

        http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=65928

        One other option is to ship it ahead to Yosemite Valley along with food for the segment to Tuolumne. Who to trust more? The TSA or the USPS?!