Snow plant

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013
      Current Yosemite Notes video is on Snow Plant - the bright red parasite you are likely to encounter at lower elevations in May-June and higher elevations in June-July

    • brucelem12
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
        Excellent video! I haven't had the pleasure of seeing one...didn't realize they were so big and dramatic! I noticed John Dittli has a lovely photo of one in his book right next to the page 39 pic from the North Cone.
        Bruce