Outdoor Research Helium II Jacket

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
      Does anyone know who carries this jacket in the San Francisco or Santa Cruz Bay Areas?

      Thanks so much!

      Christina
    • sanfran_rwood
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Christina" <cccniles@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know who carries this jacket in the San Francisco
        > or Santa Cruz Bay Areas?

        The OR website says that several places in San Francisco are among their retailers, but only REI's website explicitly mentions that jacket. But only the *Men's* is mentioned, and seems to be out of stock in most stores (including all of California's).

        In theory, it might also be available at Sports Basement (which doesn't do online sales) and Lombardi Sports (which has a limited online selection). But given how limited the selection is at REI, this might be the case elsewhere.

        The only thing I coud suggest is to use the Dealer Finder page on their website and spend some time making phone calls.
        http://www.outdoorresearch.com/en/dealers/search/
        --
        Richard
      • bogartmag
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2013
          I bought mine on Amazon. Great jacket, especially for the JMT.