[John Muir Trail] Re: resupply questions

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 23, 2013
      treeve17:

      Did you see cjoslyn99's suggestion of using a 20oz plastic soda (Mtn Dew) bottle? Seems like the caps on those soda bottles have a better rubber seal than what you see on a plastic water bottle... they're designed to hold pressurized carbonated beverages. Also, I think they're lighter than any bottle you'd purchase, and disposable or recyclable, which is something you wanted. I'm persuaded.

      Chris.