Monster Eating Rock

  • chefbaja68
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2013
      A few post back I read that someone said that the "Monster Eating Rock" is located in Le Conte Canyon. I'm doing a hike in July from Bishop Pass to Muir Pass, and was wondering if the rock will be on my route.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2013
        Just look to your left as you walk through camp sites and you'll see it, it's too obvious not to miss.

        _

        On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 11:08 PM, chefbaja68 <oscar.bejarano1017@...> wrote:

        A few post back I read that someone said that the "Monster Eating Rock" is located in Le Conte Canyon. I'm doing a hike in July from Bishop Pass to Muir Pass, and was wondering if the rock will be on my route.

        Thanks

      • Wendy Shugar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
          There are pictures of the Monster Rock in my book about the JMT on Amazon Been there Done That Now What by Wendy Shugar

          Best place to stop for lunch.  Therer are theater like chairs set up by someone too with nice flat rocks!!!
          Made a hard day a little easier for us!

          Wendy Shugar
          Articulate Interpreters, Inc.
          6520 Platt Avenue, Suite 218 West Hills, CA 91307
          Telephone: 800/388-3099 818/704-4895 Fax: 818/704-7982