Re: [John Muir Trail] Looking to Share a Packer

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013
      I have room for another person to share a packer at Woods Creek on August 6, the cost will be per person about $90.  It is the ideal mid-point resupply spot on the Southern half of the JMT.  Contact me offline if interested.
      _

      On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Ray Rippel <ray.rippel@...> wrote:

      Good day, everyone,

      I have reserved a packer to bring in supplies to Woods Creek the afternoon of September 8th. Woods Creek is about halfway between Muir Trail Ranch and the summit of Mount Whitney.

      If this coincides with anyone else's plans, please let me know. We have room for another hiker's resupply. Price is negotiable.

      I can be reached at ray.rippel at gmail.com.

      Thanks, Ray