Re: Has anyone or is anyone doing the JMT with La Sportiva Ultra Raptors?

  • Allen C
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 21, 2013
      Robert, no problem. I've used them for some more scrambly climbing approaches and off trail stuff too and they work great for that. The sticky rubber is really nice for scrambling and the support is enough for most off-trail terrain. I haven't done the SHR but if I was going to I'd use the Raptors for sure. I'm sure you do have the Raptors - they are on sale right now at STP and I'd buy a second pair if they had my size!