Mile... Mile and a Half East Coast premiere

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
      Hey guys,
      Today is the last day to get tickets for $10 to next Saturdays East Coast Premiere in Washington DC, they go up to $12 tomorrow. Here's the link with all of the info, and to buy tickets.

      http://american.tix.com/Event.asp?Event=583477

      Next week we also have our screenings in Santa Fe New Mexico on Wednesday:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/141556949374435/

      Direct to tickets:

      https://www.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?t=tix&e=01fa08caebe119e7c6def423381e9ce9

      and Durango Co on next Thursday the 27th:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/265049190305874/

      We also have screenings coming up in Florida, Seattle, San Diego, Los Angeles, and Golden Colorado later in the summer with a couple more destinations to be announced soon. Here's a link to our events page for more info.

      http://themuirproject.com/events/

      We've really enjoyed meeting you guys at the screenings we've had so far and hope to see you guys at these. Thanks!
      Jason
    • Viraj Ward
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
        YES! San Diego! Lucky me! I'll do what I can to get the word out to my friends (who'd want to MISS a movies on the JMT for pity sakes?)Thanks for the update and good luck with the other screenings!
        Viraj Ward

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
          Oh I should say for the San Diego and West LA shows they are in small venues and are selling really quickly so I would grab those sooner rather than later. There is also no set price, only a suggested donation. We are giving a portion of the proceeds to both the Pacific Crest Trail Association and The American Hiking Society for both events as well. Not to mention Opus Orange will be playing both.

          Thanks Viraj! I was sad you weren't able to make the world premiere so it will be nice to finally get to meet you in San Diego.

          Just in case here's the links to those two.

          West LA:

          Jason

          To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
          From: birdnlady@...