RE: [John Muir Trail] Re: Proper application of Leukotape

  • Don Amundson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 19, 2013
      You've had plenty of advise already but....   My experience with Leukotape is that it requires no base of benzoin to help it adhere to the skin.  It sticks well enough on its own. I've always carried compound tincture of benzoin (ampules) for use with duct tape that doesn't stick so well on it's own.  There are other uses for benzoin that might make it worth bringing on the trail for you.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tincture_of_benzoin
      http://www.amazon.com/Tincture-Benzoin-Ampules-Per-Pack/dp/B00475FYO6

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: marty@...