INDEPENDENCE FOURTH OF JULY and ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ

  • Mary Anne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
    All PCT Hikers:

    Just a reminder for those of you who will be coming out over Kearsarge Pass on or around the Fourth of July.  We do an all you can eat BBQ on the Fourth from 4 - 6:30 p.m. at Dehy Park (the park at the north end of Independence).  It always attracts plenty of PCT hikers, because they are HUNGRY!  The cost is a measly $10.  The park is a great place to hang out.
    Also, every year we get a large group of PCT hikers that join in the parade.  There is no cost.  I am attaching the Fourth of July poster so you can see the schedule of events.

    Big Fun!
    Mary