Re: [John Muir Trail] Erik the Black vs. Tom Harrison maps

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 19 1:52 PM
      I answered my own question, it's the SO CAL book, it goes up to Tuolumne Meadows.
      _

      On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Roleigh Martin <roleigh@...> wrote:
      John, it looks like you can only order Postholer PCT maps in either of 3 sets (OR/WA; SO CAL; NO CAL).  Are the JMT map pages all in the SO CAL or NO CAL set (or does one have to splice them together?

    • Dan C. aka Thumper
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 19 4:06 PM
        Roleigh, Postholer's JMT maps and data book are a free download from his site. No need to purchase the PCT book if you want JMT, just download and print.
        Thumper

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 19 4:46 PM
          Thumper, is there a way one can use his download and print them on professional waterproof map paper but not on my printer?
          _

          On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Dan C. aka Thumper <dofdear@...> wrote:
          Roleigh, Postholer's JMT maps and data book are a free download from his site.  No need to purchase the PCT book if you want JMT, just download and print.
          Thumper

          ---- Roleigh Martin <roleigh@...> wrote:
          > I answered my own question, it's the SO CAL book, it goes up to Tuolumne
          > Meadows.
          > links)<https://plus.google.com/104440166440169700478/about>
          > _
          >

          > On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Roleigh Martin <roleigh@...> wrote:
          >
          > > John, it looks like you can only order Postholer PCT maps in either of 3
          > > sets (OR/WA; SO CAL; NO CAL).  Are the JMT map pages all in the SO CAL or
          > > NO CAL set (or does one have to splice them together?

          > > Visit my Google Profile (lots of very interesting research links)<https://plus.google.com/104440166440169700478/about>

        • dofdear aka Thumper
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 19 6:11 PM

            Roleigh,

            It’s an Adobe file.  If you do not have the local capability then put the files on a stick and take to a local Kinko’s or other printer.  I have an 8 year old ink-jet printer that does just fine.  You may need to just change the paper and quality settings.

            Thumper

            href="mailto:roleigh@...">roleigh@...> wrote:

            > > John, it looks like you can only order Postholer PCT maps in either
            of 3
            > > sets (OR/WA; SO CAL; NO
            CAL ).  Are the JMT map pages all in the SO CAL or
            > > NO
            w:st="on">CAL set (or does one have to splice them together?