Hiking Partner Needed

  • aerdahl75
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hi - I want to hike the JMT this summer, was planning to do Tuolumne Meadows to Whitney Portal. But my hiking partner hurt her knee & isn't going to be able to do it. I'm a woman in my mid/late 30's looking for another woman or couple to hike with. I'd like to average 10-12 mile days & would prefer to start in early/mid July. If you're interested please let me know.

      Thanks! Ashley