Sequoia Kings Pack Trains

  • Cynthia Harrell
    Message 1 of 59 , Jun 19, 2013
      Is anyone else considering using the re-supply services of Sequoia Kings Pack Stations?

      While Dee Berner (owner) is very pleasant, she seems a bit spacey. She has trouble quoting me prices, answering questions about logistics, promises to return calls & emails (she doesn't); anyway she's not exactly instilling a level of confidence.

      Has anyone used their services before and/or can lend some insight?

      Thanks, in advance, folks!
    • b2d099203e309ec68e85b9e81b55a7df
      Message 59 of 59 , Aug 30, 2016
        Should also specify that the Injinji socks I use are the heaviest weight ones they make.