Lone Pine to Mammoth - July 15th

  • wcgornto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      Is anyone perchance headed north from Lone Pine to or beyond Mammoth on Monday, July 15th? My choices are 1) split a shuttle with someone, 2) hitch a ride or 3) take the 6:15 AM bus.

      While I am prepared to hitch a ride to Mammoth to catch my 5:42 PM flight, I would be happy to split the cost of a shuttle. What I am not anxious to do is to take a 6:15 AM bus and then spend the day hanging out in Mammoth waiting for my flight time. Sleeping in at the Dow Villa is a far more preferable course of action to me.