From the moderator to all Yahoo Email Address Members in this group

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18 3:59 PM
      This has been a horrible week for Yahoo Group members with a yahoo email address.  Lots of hacked emails, not only on this group but on hiker@yahoogroups (about the Midwest Equivalent of the JMT, the Superior Hiking Trail, of which one of our assistant moderators, Kim Fishburn, is a moderator for that group), and backpackinglight@yahoogroups.

      Please, for those of you who have an email address ending in yahoo.com -- please read the following document in this folder:

      (If the link does not work to the file, navigate to the folder and look for the filename.  Yahoo's dynamic links to files can be fussy.)

      Pay particular attention to the 2-step verification instructions for Yahoo.

      Just remember if you do use 2-step verification, to have a way to do the 2 steps without use of a cell phone for when you get to Muir Trail Ranch, as you won't be able to do 2-step verification there!  (I forgot about that and had no access to email there last year.)
      _