Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Pack weight question.

    Message 1 of 51 , Jun 17, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.1 MB
    My solution -- a Camelbak Pakteen -- see attached jpg.  on Top of Glen Pass.

  • krishna9012
    Message 51 of 51 , Jul 8, 2013
      Guru:
      Congrats! Can you give more details like food supply, how are the stream crossings, dry areas where you may have to carry more in your hydration pack etc. Also if you can give a link to your photos that would be very helpful.
      Thanks!
      Krishna