Walk The Sky

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
      I woke up to a cool Fathers Day gift this morning: a copy of Walk The Sky! Beautiful book! Now I just have to hike with John D. to get it signed in person one of these years!
    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
        I would be honored to do both!

        Happy fathers day

        John

        > I woke up to a cool Fathers Day gift this morning: a copy of Walk The Sky! Beautiful book! Now I just have to hike with John D. to get it signed in person one of these years!

      • ravi_jmt2013
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
          I loaned my copy to family members so they can follow along on my hike. Highly recommended book!

          > I woke up to a cool Fathers Day gift this morning: a copy of Walk The Sky! Beautiful book! Now I just have to hike with John D. to get it signed in person one of these years!

        • Viraj Ward
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
            Great book! I gave a copy to my hiking buddy last year, who was unable to make the trip. Got it autographed for him too!
            Viraj

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8, 2013
              Viraj

              I missed this earlier, thank you!!