two tickets for Mile Mile and a Half in Emeryville

  • jg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2013

      Hi all -

      Ack! son graduates Berkeley High that afternoon (6/14), so I have two tickets for the screening I can't use. I dropped $25 on each of them. Any takers? (I'm in Berkeley/Emeryville).

    • texy6662000
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2013
        Sent a PM....

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, jg <jgoring1@...> wrote:

        > Hi all -
        >
        > Ack! son graduates Berkeley High that afternoon (6/14), so I have two tickets for the screening I can't use. I dropped $25 on each of them. Any takers? (I'm in Berkeley/Emeryville).

      • healdsburg_andy
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12, 2013
          I need 2 tickets to the mile, mile & a half in emeryville this Friday. Please phone or text me at 707-799-3439. Andy

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013
            Just got my tickets. Thanks Christina!

            Andy

            --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, jg <jgoring1@...> wrote:

            > Hi all -
            >
            > Ack! son graduates Berkeley High that afternoon (6/14), so I have two tickets for the screening I can't use. I dropped $25 on each of them. Any takers? (I'm in Berkeley/Emeryville).

          • Christina
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013
              Glad you could use them. My hubby says he'll buy a DVD tonight so I can see it too. *sniff* *sniff* Have fun!

              Christina

              --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "healdsburg_andy" <andyns1960@...> wrote:

              > Just got my tickets. Thanks Christina!
              >
              > Andy
              >
              > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, jg <jgoring1@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Hi all -
              > >
              > > Ack! son graduates Berkeley High that afternoon (6/14), so I have two tickets for the screening I can't use. I dropped $25 on each of them. Any takers? (I'm in Berkeley/Emeryville).

            • Adam Bearson
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013
                1pm showtime. Wife and son can't go. Please let me know if you can use them.

                Adam