  • Steve Ashe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2013
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2013
        The email is obvious spam (no header, no message, just a link, includes cc's).

        We have put this member on moderated status and advised him/her of how to secure their email (we suspect it was not intentional spam).  Additional emails by this member will be reviewed by a moderator and only if not spam will it be posted.

        We remind all of ways your email can be hacked and ways to secure it.  Our file library has information on it in the top linked-to folder.

        _