Input for a backpack trip please.

  • NtrLuvngMan
    Message 1 of 473 , Aug 20, 2000
      I'm doing a trip to the Southern Sierra's for
      Labor Day. I have a couple days off, plus the 3 day
      weekend. I'm in the Sierra South book by Winnett and
      thinking of doing Cottonwood Lakes to Horseshoe Meadow via
      South Fork Lakes, New Army Pass, Upper Rock Creek Lake,
      Chicken Spring Lake, and Cottonwood Pass - trip 83 in my
      edition anyway. Do you know it and do you know if there
      were any fires in that area? Any and all suggestions
      and tips are appreciated.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002