Youngest to summit Mt. Whitney under their own power

  • Ralph Alcorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2008
      If you google for mount whitney store, and then sign up for their message
      board, that is the best place to check. I just did a quick search on
      youngest, and immediately found a 4 year old from Mammoth who had done it.
      You can check further. I think that board is the appropriate place for Mt.
      Whitney records of all sorts.

      --
      Ralph Alcorn
      http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html