Re: Sawyer squeeze

  • bodnar1234
    Message 1 of 336 , Jun 1, 2013
      Evernew bags have been reported to also work with the Sawyer Squeeze. This might be the bag referenced earlier.

      Here is a reference.

      http://hikelighter.com/2012/09/08/evernew-water-carry-bags/

      Tangent

      Message 336 of 336 , Apr 3 7:24 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the johnmuirtrail
        group.

        File : /Safety, health and first aid/Whitney altitude rescue.pdf
        Uploaded by : kennymeyer <Kenneth.Meyer@...>
        Description : Lizzy Wenk has written a compelling personal account about rescuing a hiker with severe altitude sickness. She was summiting Whitney with her husband when the came across a hiker who was in serious trouble. They determined the hiker was in danger had to be walked down. It was late in the day and they took that responsibility on themselves. In her account, she tells of the difficulties they faced on the way down. It's a riveting account. Highly recommended.

        kennymeyer <Kenneth.Meyer@...>