Thank You

  • retiredhank2012
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      This "Thank You" is waaaay overdue. Thank you to the moderators for all the hard work in keeping this forum informative and very very current. I hiked solo the JMT from Lyle Canyon TH to WP last year. Being a rookie, (only the third time in my life sleeping in a tent) I never could have done it without the info provided by this forums contributors and really fantastic moderators. I hang my head in shame at taking so long to send this post. I read the messages daily on my iPhone keeping my heart in mountains where it found so much peace and confidence on the JMT. The very least I can do is say "Thank You"
      John I'll be sending you an email with my info so I can get a couple of pins to wear proudly on a North Lake South Lake Loop hike the first week of July and a Taboose Pass>Bench Lake > (rookie attempt at) Window Peak Lake hike in August.