2nd screening added to MMAH premiere!!!

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2013
      Hey guys,
      Great news they've added a second screening 20 minutes after the first!!!
      Here's the link to get tickets:

      https://www.movietickets.com/purchase/perf_id/709016911/movieid/163501/language/0

      We hop to see even more of you there!!!
      Jason
    • Viraj Ward
      Message 2 of 6 , May 29, 2013
        Rats! Will have miss this one. Looking forward to the Sam Diego showing at the end of August!
        Viraj

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 28, 2013, at 10:39 PM, "Jason" <xparrot9@...> wrote:

        Hey guys,
        Great news they've added a second screening 20 minutes after the first!!!
        Here's the link to get tickets:

        https://www.movietickets.com/purchase/perf_id/709016911/movieid/163501/language/0

        We hop to see even more of you there!!!
        Jason

      • trixhiker
        Message 3 of 6 , May 29, 2013
          That is great news! I appreciate the effort in getting this set up, AND I bought my tickets first thing this morning. Not going to miss out a second time!

          Tiffani

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <xparrot9@...> wrote:

          > Hey guys,
          > Great news they've added a second screening 20 minutes after the first!!!
          > Here's the link to get tickets:
          >
          > https://www.movietickets.com/purchase/perf_id/709016911/movieid/163501/language/0
          >
          > We hop to see even more of you there!!!
          > Jason

        • Jason Fitzpatrick
          Message 4 of 6 , May 29, 2013
            Yay!!! Hope to see you there!

            To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
            From: tiffhiker@...
            Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:23:09 +0000
            Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: 2nd screening added to MMAH premiere!!!

            That is great news! I appreciate the effort in getting this set up, AND I bought my tickets first thing this morning. Not going to miss out a second time!

            Tiffani

            --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <xparrot9@...> wrote:

            > Hey guys,
            > Great news they've added a second screening 20 minutes after the first!!!
            > Here's the link to get tickets:
            >
            > https://www.movietickets.com/purchase/perf_id/709016911/movieid/163501/language/0
            >
            > We hop to see even more of you there!!!
            > Jason

          • Jeff Hester
            Message 5 of 6 , May 31, 2013
              This is awesome, Jason!

              Although I got a sneak peek at the MMAAH, Joan and I are going to be there for the 5pm screening. We are meeting three other couples -- all avid hikers. Can't wait!

              My review: http://socalhiker.net/2013/05/movie-review-mile-mile-and-a-half-hits-a-home-run-on-the-jmt/
            • Jason
              Message 6 of 6 , May 31, 2013
                Neither can we!! Thanks again for everything Jeff!